Job no: 522949
Work type: Part time
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Shepparton Private Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Officer to join our Stores and Supply Department.
Permanent Part Time - 50 hours per fortnight
About the Role
This opportunity will see you support all hospital departments by ensuring adequate stock is available when required. You will also be responsible for the ordering, receiving and storing of stock in relevant locations/stock levels in accordance with hospital purchasing and inventory control policies and procedures, as well as the provision of usage reports to ensure stock controls enable organisational objectives.
You will be a highly organised and process focused individual with previous experience in a Supply role to enable you to succeed in this role. Crucial to this role will be a high level of accuracy and time management skills with a strong team focus. An intermediate level of computer literacy/knowledge is required for this role.
- Previous supply/purchasing experience
- Experience using SAP/other computerised inventory control system
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently when required
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Computer literacy skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft
- Previous experience in a Hospital environment supply role
- Qualification in Purchasing or SAP
Shepparton Private Hospital, owned and operated by Australia’s largest private health care provider, Ramsay Health Care, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients in the beautiful Goulburn Valley. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment, a current Working with Children's Clearance and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries about this role please contact Kara Ward on WardKara@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 27th October 2021 at 11:55pm.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend