Multiple Casual Opportunities available!
Joondalup Health Campus is seeking experienced and dedicated Registered Midwives to join our Public Obstetrics and Gynaecology unit.
About the Role
As a Registered Midwife, you will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, delivering comprehensive, and evidence based midwifery care to our mothers and families, in line with the core values and strategic direction of both Joondalup Health Campus and Ramsay Health Care.
Acting in a professional manner at all times when dealing with the health care team, patients, their families and the wider community, you will facilitate and promote patient safety and quality care. The position will be fully rotational between the Labour Ward, Birth Suite and Antenatal Clinic.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Midwife
- Minimum of 1 Year Post Graduate experience working as a Registered Midwife in a maternity setting
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to Midwifery practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts is essential for this role.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from: $70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances (WA Grade 1- Grade 8).
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Suzanne Sanderson, Clinical Midwifery Manager at SandersonS@ramsayhealth.com.au