Registered Nurse/Enrolled Nurse - Orthopaedics
Job no: 524607
Work type: Part time
Location: Cairns Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurse IV Qualified
Orthopaedics Ward at Cairns Private Hospital
- Multiple Permanent Part time positions
- Hours negotiable and flexible to suit work/life balance
- Novice Nurses are encouraged to apply
- Bring your Clinical skills to beautiful far north Queensland for the ultimate sea change!
About the Role
This opportunity will see you working with a dedicated and dynamic team to continue the high standard of care and professionalism with which our department is renowned for, you will be responsible for assessing planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each individual patient. Novice nurses are encouraged to apply as support will be given to the right candidate.
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be supported our Senior Clinicians and colleagues to ensure the best possible care is provided to our patients.
To succeed in this role, you may have previous exposure to working in an Orthopaedic setting. You will demonstrate key attributes such as honesty, integrity and ethics within the workplace and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Your effective communication skills will assist in providing exceptional customer service and ensuring strong positive and respectful relationships are maintained.
You will also bring:
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse
- Enrolled Nurses must be medication endorsed and IV Qualified.
- Excellent time management skills
- Commitment to participate in further education
- Prior experience working in an acute care setting desirable
- Registered Nurse :$37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73,193.41 - $94,380.08]
- Enrolled Nurse: $32.23- $35.34 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $63,691.22 - $69,824.13]
Why Cairns Private Hospital
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Cairns Private Hospital in tropical far north Queensland is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical, orthopaedic, obstetrics and cardiac services. This hospital is also equipped with The da Vinci surgical system, allowing surgeons to operate high-tech instrumentation with greater dexterity and precision than other minimally invasive techniques. Our benefits include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Jason Mook via email on MookJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 21st December 2021, 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend