Director of Finance, Pharmacy
Job no: 524670
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - VIC Metropolitan
- Key Executive role with Australia’s leading health care provider
- Excellent leadership opportunity within the private health care sector
- Be part of a leading and diverse health care model providing pharmaceutical services in Ramsay Australian Hospital Facilities and Community Pharmacy Franchises.
With over 60 franchised community pharmacies in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria, Ramsay Pharmacy is known as a trusted destination for health and wellbeing. We are committed to delivering professional advice and health care needs to our local communities. As part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most successful private hospital operator, we focus on providing high-quality, accessible and cost-effective community-based health care.
We are seeking a dynamic, commercially savvy, leadership driven and effective Director of Finance, Pharmacy for our Ramsay Pharmacy business.
Reporting into Finance, partnering with the CEO, Ramsay Pharmacy Group, and as a key member of the executive team, the Director of Finance, Pharmacy will be responsible for overseeing financial management of the Ramsay Pharmacy Group’s forty hospital dispensaries and sixty franchised community retail pharmacies.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- The finalisation and analysis of results and identification of opportunities for improvements and growth;
- Development of annual budgets and business plans;
- Partnering with pharmacy operations and franchisees to educate and empower managers to understand, monitor and meet KPIs
- Ensuring ongoing integrity of Pharmacy’s financial systems and processes including integrity of the balance sheet and P&L and timely and accurate franchisee reporting
- Liaising with corporate finance services regarding reporting and compliance; and
- Collaborate with the Ramsay Hospitals and ‘Out of Hospitals’ leadership teams, to support Ramsay’s transition to a provider of truly integrated care.
To be successful in this role you will require significant commercial acumen, financial management expertise, highly effective leadership skills and the ability to foster strong, positive and professional relationships with remote and on-site teams.
To be considered for the position you will be able to demonstrate:
- Commercial acumen – evidence of your ability to analyse financial and operational information, develop value creating insights and work collaboratively to improve business performance;
- Qualifications and a strong background in accountancy/finance management (5+years, with CPA, CA or equivalent);
- Excellent attention to detail, decision making capabilities and ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel;
- Previous experience working with large accounting software packages and financial reporting models including advanced budget preparation; .
- Evidence that you actively inspire, motivate, and develop others to high performance through role modelling and the achievement of personal, team and business goals; and
- Experience in a health care, pharmaceutical or franchise settings would be viewed favourably but is not essential.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
For queries or additional information please contact Annie Apikian on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be lodged online by clicking the Apply button within this advertisement. Your application should include your Curriculum Vitae outlining your experience and skills in line with the above criteria.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement
Applications close: Wednesday, 1 December 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend