Job no: 524701
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Glengarry Private Hospital
Full Time / Part Time (hours negotiable!)
About the Role
An exciting opportunity is now open for a Supply Supervisor at Glengarry Private Hospital. Supporting the Director of Finance and Support Services, you will participate in managing all aspects of the supply function of the hospital. Your key duties will encompass:
- organising the effective management of the supply functions of the Hospital
- ensuring procurement is undertaken in line with hospital and corporate purchasing procedures
- continually ensuring stock supply chain is maintained with suppliers,
- maintaining appropriate quantities of stock to meet the needs of the hospital
- Providing information and assistance along with a high level of customer service to all customers,
- Regularly working with the accounts department to ensure quick and prompt payment of invoices.
This role is responsible for the supervision of a small team of ward based supply officers as well as to ensure that the store is operating effectively, including but not limited to training and daily operational management.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who can demonstrate a commitment to customer service. You will also be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Experience in a high volume purchasing department within a corporate environment
- A detailed knowledge of medical consumables and equipment
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills and the ability to problem solve
- A high level of computer skills for Outlook and excel and preferably experience with SAP
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills,
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety issues, particularly manual handling.
Why Glengarry Private Hospital?
Glengarry Private Hospital owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care Australia, has 113 beds including a palliative care unit, a bed medical/rehabilitation ward, a surgical ward, a Day Surgery and Endoscopy unit, an Early Parenting Centre and maternity services incorporating an obstetrics ward, delivery suite and Level 2 special care nursery. Glengarry has four operating suites and procedure rooms for Endoscopy. Glengarry Private Hospital is located in the Perth suburb of Duncraig, 15km north of the CBD.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Bernadette Carreira at CarreiraB@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 1st December 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend