We are seeking a experienced Registered Nurse to join our Banksia Ward at Peninsula Private Hospital in Langwarrin. This is a permanent part-time role available for nurses with experience in acute care.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our Banksia Ward, seeking Registered Nurses who are interested in joining our fantastic and growing team in a part-time capacity. You will be planning, reviewing and delivering care to patients within the department. Our team is supported by our dedicated Associate Nurse Unit Managers, the wider hospital education team and reports to the Nurse Unit Manager. There are roles available for Registered Nurses with proven Medical experience.
To succeed in this role you will bring strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with morning, evening and weekend shifts will be crucial to this role.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse
- 3 years experience within an Medical unit
- Proven acute care experience post AHPRA registration in a hospital environment.
- Any postgraduate qualifications within a relevant specialty will be highly regarded.
On offer is an hourly rate of $31-$42 + superannuation (based on years of experience - see Ramsay Health Care Nurses EBA VIC for further information)
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Langwarrin in Melbourne's south east. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 160 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 33 Oncology beds which includes 10 day-infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Kimberley Unthank
Close date: 8th December 2021 - 11.55pm