Job no: 524804
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - VIC Metropolitan
- Work for Australia’s largest health care provider
- Permanent full-time position
- Located at St Kilda, Victoria
We are seeking a highly skilled and committed Payroll Officer to join our Victorian Payroll team.
Reporting to the VIC Payroll Team Leader, you will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge in relation to payroll practices and procedures. Ramsay is committed to ensuring our pays are accurate, on time, every time. We are looking for people to join us who share this belief and are passionate about providing the highest level of customer service to our staff.
You will be an ambassador for the payroll team in Victoria, promoting the services of the payroll team and presenting at hospital orientation sessions to provide information to employees in relation to payroll services and the time and attendance system.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis and evaluation of complex payroll data and apply pertinent laws, regulations, and principles
- Payroll processing on a weekly basis
- Timesheet coding and data entry where required
- Process employee information accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide quality responses to pay queries and own the resolution of the query
- Ensure the integrity of Payroll data in the Time & Attendance and Payroll systems
- Liaise with HR re staff appointments, terminations, remuneration, conditions of service and other relevant matters
- Provide training and/or guidance to others in regards to specialised payroll practices and procedures
- Assist the National Payroll Services team with system upgrades and other related tasks and projects
Skills and Experience
- A high level of skill and knowledge across all technical aspects of Payroll, ideally medical or large corporate payroll
- Contributing to a climate of active continuous improvement of processes, procedures, and systems
- Confidentiality, sensitivity, and integrity across all aspects of the role
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to interpret relevant Awards, Agreements and legislation and provide advice on queries
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with electronic rostering systems, ideally MyTime
Experience in the Chris21 payroll system, Kronos and the health care sector will be highly regarded.
Working with Us
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world, and the largest in Australia.
Ramsay Health Care is well-respected throughout the health care industry for operating quality private hospitals and for its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Its focus is on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety; being an employer of choice and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: “People Caring for People”.
Enquiries can be directed to Emily Greenwood on GreenwoodE@ramsayhealth.com.au
Please click the ‘apply’ button listed within this advertisement. Your application should include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and two work-related referees.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Applications close: Thursday, 2 December 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend