Critical Care Registered Nurse
Job no: 525002
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses (Critical Care)
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Accident and Emergency team at Peninsula Private Hospital in Langwarrin. - Permanent Full-time, Part-time or Casual opportunities available.
Our well-equipped Emergency Department offers 14 bays across a 24/7 service providing crucial emergency care for the Mornington and South East Melbourne regions.
With the hospitals continued expansion and wide variety of services offered, we are now seeking Registered Nurses who are interested in joining our fantastic and growing team in a casual capacity. You will be planning, reviewing and delivering care to patients within the department. Our team is supported by our dedicated Associate Nurse Unit Managers, the wider hospital education team and reports to the Nurse Unit Manager. There are roles available for Registered Nurses with proven Emergency experience along with specialised Critical Care roles for Nurses with Critical Care Certificates.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- 3 years’ experience within an Emergency Ward, ICU or Critical Care Unit.
- The flexibility to participate in the on-call roster
- A Critical Care certificate will be ideal for this role although not essential if you bring extensive emergency experience.
Desirable but not essential:
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications.
- Experience working in a private hospital
On offer is an hourly rate of $32-$44 + superannuation and casual loading (based on years of experience - see Ramsay Health Care Nurses EBA VIC for further information)
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Sanna Suikkanen at SuikkanenS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close – 7 December 2021, 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend