Clinical Nurse - Orthopaedics
We are seeking an experienced Clinical Nurse to join our Orthopaedics team. This is a Temporary Part-Time opportunity (6-months)
About the Role
As the Clinical Nurse you will be required to act as a professional resource in all facets of caring for patients whilst problem solving within the clinical setting.
To be successful you will be a positive role model, demonstrate highly developed communication skills and have a strong customer focus.
You will work collaboratively with the Nurse Unit Manager to ensure the department is safe, effective and follows best practice.
To succeed in this role, you will bring Orthopaedic specialty experience working in an acute care setting. Your strong leadership, excellent time management, and developed clinical problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum three (3) years’ post graduate experience in orthopaedic nursing.
- Holds relevant post graduate specialty qualification, or is working towards
- Ability to act as a positive role model with excellent communication and delegation skills
- Proven ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Advanced understanding of ANMC competencies as per nursing registration
On offer is a salary of $92,289 - $98,055 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level.
Cairns Private Hospital in tropical Cairns in far north Queensland, Australia, is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Situated only 150 metres back from the Cairns Esplanade, the Hospital is easy walking distance from the heart of the tourist mecca of Cairns.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Jason Mook at MookJ@ramsayheath.com.au
Applications Close: 9 December 2021, 11.55pm