We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, and highly organised Executive Assistant to join our team at Ramsay Clinic Macarthur in this Permanent Part-Time opportunity.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services (DCS), You will spend your day coordinating all aspects of the DCS office including meeting coordination, diary management, responding to correspondence, coordinating the credentialling process for Visiting Medical Officers, assisting with project management, coordinating the HR function, and supporting the DCS in a proactive and efficient way to ensure the smooth running of this executive office.
This is an important role within the hospital, and you will enjoy the challenges that come with working in a fast-paced environment.
To succeed in this role, you will have prior administrative experience ideally from within a healthcare or hospital setting.
You will be a brilliant multitasker, detail orientated and great at planning, organising and problem solving. This is a key role within the hospital, and you will embrace working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are ever the same. You will be the first point of contact for many of our staff and doctors, so the ability to be able to communicate clearly and to manage up as required are must-haves.
You will also bring:
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- The ability to adapt to change.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and handle the pressure of a large workload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound administrative skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
- Good time management skills and a track record of completing tasks within designated timeframes.
- A willingness to learn and the drive to take initiative.
Experience in a busy Executive Assistant role will be highly regarded.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Ramsay Clinic Macarthur offers free access to our onsite gym, subsidised meals, access to our onsite massage therapist free onsite parking and the opportunity to work within a supportive and dynamic multidisciplinary team.
About the Organisation
Ramsay Clinic Macarthur, owned by Ramsay Health Care, is a 48 bed facility located near the centre of Campbelltown providing specialised and holistic treatment for a range of mental health illnesses and conditions. The Clinic offers excellent evidence-based clinical care, provided by a dedicated team of health professionals, including psychiatrists, psychologists, and specialist nurse therapists.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button. Applications should include a cover letter, CV and 2 current work-related referees.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current Working with children check prior to appointment and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Close date: Sunday 12th December 2021 at 11:55pm