Job no: 525248
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Strathfield Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join our team at Strathfield Private Hospital
Various positions including Full-time, Part-time and Casual opportunities.
About the Role
As a Scrub Scout Registered Nurse, you will work across the full scope of our Theatre Department, comprised of ten operating theatres.
Working alongside a dedicated and professional clinical team that is composed of doctors, surgeons, allied health professionals and nurses, you will be responsible for preparing the surgical environment to ensure safe surgical outcomes are achieved. This will involve, but is not limited to;
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the unit;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients;
- Monitoring the condition of patients during procedures and reporting changes to relevant manager and Anaesthetist / Surgeon / Physician; and
- Ensuring sterility is maintained at all times and instrument counts are conducted in line with department policy.
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced Registered Nurse Scrub Scout. Your positive attitude will enable you to work effectively alongside our team of professionals and independently as required. In addition, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to care for our patients in line with our Ramsay core values.
You will also demonstrate
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 year experience working as a Scrub Scout Registered Nurse required
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service and care for our patients
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
Registered Nurse: $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31] hy Ramsay?
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Successful applicants are required to provide evidence of two Covid19 vaccinations prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a current National Police check and Working with Children Check, as well as proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Joanna Edema on E:EdemaJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 10 February 2022 - 1155pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend