Job no: 526815
Work type: Casual
Location: Noosa Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Noosa Private Hospital is seeking a Wardsperson to join our Patient Transport Services team. This is a Casual opportunity
About the Role
The Wardperson is responsible for providing assistance as required within the hospital environment. Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the safe and efficient transfer of patients around the hospital;
- Assisting with stock delivery and replenishment in departments as required;
- Cleaning of the department and other areas as required.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster is essential for this role.
This role will suit an individual with experience with manual handling along with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. To succeed you will have a passion for delivering exceptional client care and a strong team focus. You will be self-motivated and demonstrate a good work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect for others, and a commitment to professional practice. You will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, be flexible with shifts and have a strong team and customer focus.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a large high-performing team
- High level of interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Commitment to exceed customer satisfaction
- Positive “can-do” attitude
Importantly, you will bring a client-first attitude with a desire to assist our patients.
About the Hospital
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Successful applicants are required to provide evidence of two Covid19 vaccinations prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a current National Police check and Working with Children Check, as well as proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Adam Godfrey, GodfreyA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 20 January 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend