Job no: 526955
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Cairns Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Permanent Part-Time OR Full-Time Leadership opportunity for an experienced Clinical Nurse to join our Rehabilitation Unit at Cairns Private Hospital
Join an organisation with a genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and a wide array of learning and development programs. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
About the Role
Our Rehabilitation Unit at Cairns Private Hospital is seeking an experienced Clinical Nurse to provide patients a high standard of dedicated and specialised care. This direct leadership role will see you leading and supporting our front-line team members and reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
This role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Acting as a professional resource and demonstrating broad knowledge in all facets of caring for patients to ensure the highest levels of nursing care.
- Supervising and supporting all staff within the unit
- Participate in Quality improvement Programs in line with organisational and departmental strategic plans.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. Your day to day operations will include problem solving, fostering a positive and supportive culture and providing dedicated and specialised advice to team members. Possessing excellent time management and well-developed clinical problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role.
You will also demonstrate:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum three (3) years’ post graduate experience as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum two (2) years working in rehabilitation nursing is essential
- Proven ability to work effectively in a health-care team, and positively influence the performance of other staff
This position requires someone with flexibility and the ability work in a fast-paced environment.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $47.66 - $50.99 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4) [FTE $94 186.04 - $100 760.19]
Cairns Private Hospital in tropical far north Queensland is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical, orthopaedic, obstetrics and cardiac services. This hospital is also equipped with The da Vinci surgical system, allowing surgeon’s to operate high-tech instrumentation with greater dexterity and precision than other minimally invasive techniques.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Successful applicants are required to provide evidence of two Covid19 vaccinations prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a current National Police check and Working with Children Check, as well as proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Lynette Power at PowerL@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 28 January 2022 - 1155pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend