Pharmacist In Charge - Shoalhaven
Job no: 526974
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - NSW Metropolitan
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
Ramsay Pharmacy are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic Pharmacist in Charge at Shoalhaven. By leading the on-site pharmacy team, you will deliver high quality and effective specialist pharmacy. Newly registered Pharmacists welcome to apply. This is a permanent full-time position with a rotating roster.
You will need the proven ability to manage and lead a team to achieve outcomes in line with legislative, procedural and medication safety principles. You will be given the opportunity to exercise management skills in the expansion and growth of the pharmacy department with the continued support and direction from Ramsay Pharmacy.
The successful Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Ability to understand and meet productivity and financial KPI’s
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus and continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Demonstrated communication skills and proven ability to lead and work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well-respected company. This position reports directly to the Hospital Pharmacy Manager who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education and support.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, customers, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement including COVID-19.
Pharmacy Area Manager
Applications close: 7th February 2022
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend