Pharmacist Manager - Burleigh
Job no: 527710
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
- Do you love being a pharmacist?
- Do you enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team?
- Do you want to be leading a team focus on patient-centred care?
An exciting opportunity awaits you to lead a team and provide the delivery of contemporary professional pharmacy care and services on the Gold Coast in Burleigh. Co-located with a comprehensive medical centre with 8 FTE GP’s & allied health professionals. The full-time position will commence in April 2022 and will involve working with the wider pharmacy team to establish the pharmacy and recruit the team.
Ramsay Pharmacy are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic Pharmacist to manage this new community Pharmacy! We are looking for someone dedicated to building a vibrant team and being committed to delivering exceptional standards of customer care and service. The successful person will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality pharmacy services to the community and be empowered to pursue new pharmacy services in the area.
- Ability to understand and meet productivity and financial KPI’s
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus and continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Demonstrated communication skills and proven ability to lead and work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current general registration with APHRA
- Current pharmacist immuniser qualifications
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- Previous managerial experience or postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded
As an employee of Ramsay Pharmacy, you will be a valued member in a dynamic team that embodies the principle of ‘People Caring for People’
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Onsite mentor & manager support
- Access to in-house learning modules & various ‘Lunch & Learn’ sessions
- Ongoing support from various experts including Pharmacy Practice & Systems Support Teams
- Avenues to career progression and growth
- Supportive learning environment and availability of scholarship applications.
To apply, attach your resume and cover letter addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, customers, staff, and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement including COVID-19.
Pharmacy Operations Manager
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend