Job no: 527763
Work type: Part time
Location: Noosa Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Housekeeping Assistant to join the team at Noosa Private Hospital. There are multiple Permanent Part-Time and Casual opportunities available.
About the Role
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for providing the highest standards of cleanliness to all areas of Noosa Private Hospital as directed. This will involve ensuring all equipment utilised on shifts is cleaned, restocked and stored in the appropriate storage areas, in order to keep all staff, patients and families safe.
Working in a friendly and supportive manner at all times, you will maintain communication networks with nursing staff and other stakeholders ensuring quality clinical outcomes are achieved.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate a good work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect for others and a commitment to professional practice. Your effective written and verbal communication skills will assist in providing excellent customer service at all times in line with facility standards.
You will also bring:
- Prior experience in a cleaning role within a healthcare setting (desired)
- Availability to work across a rotating roster
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team structure and independently as required
- Act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with customers and staff
- Excellent time management skills
About the Hospital
Located in a peaceful bushland setting, Noosa Hospital is an acute medical and surgical facility that provides a comprehensive range of specialties.
Noosa Hospital offers a free courtesy transport buggy to enable patients and visitors to get to the hospital from their car or the adjacent bus stops on Goodchap Street. Thanks to the support of a team of volunteers this service is available Monday to Friday.
Noosa Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator and has a contract with Queensland Health to provide some public health services to the residents of Noosa and surrounding areas.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
All new employees
- must be up to date in their vaccination against COVID-19 using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
For enquiries, please contact; Adam Godfrey at GodfreyA@ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend