Registered Nurse - General Medical/Surgical
Job no: 527889
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: The Avenue Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Multiple Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual Roles – Flexible Hours
Join our wonderful General Medical/Surgical team at The Avenue Private Hospital in Windsor, VIC.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our Mackellar Ward. The ward is a general surgical ward which encompasses a mixture of specialities including ENT, Plastics, Bariatric, Orthopaedic and Pain Management.
You will review, plan and deliver patient care within the unit with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
You will work across a rotating roster including evening and weekends, so flexibility is key.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Registered Nurse. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Proven experience within an acute Surgical ward is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential.
On offer is a rate ranging from $32 -$44 per hour + Superannuation.
Sponsorship is available for selected eligible candidates.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, The Avenue Private Hospital is an advanced 152 bed private surgical and medical hospital located in the inner city suburb of Windsor. The staff at the hospital are committed to providing quality health care and excellence in customer service. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Elizabeth Jones at JonesElizabeth@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Applications close: 8th June 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend