Nurse Unit Manager (2 Opportunities!)
Job no: 530970
Work type: Full time
Location: Beleura Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
Nurse Unit Managers (2 opportunities!)
Two exciting opportunities have arisen for experienced Nurse Unit Managers to join the leadership team of our Mental Health Unit at Beleura Private Hospital on a permanent full time basis.
NUM – General Mental Health
NUM – Alcohol Addiction Program
About the Role
In this role you will be taking on the full management of our –newly built Mental Health Unit and will be responsible for providing leadership to the team. You will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human & material resources within the unit along with planning, implementing and evaluating all practices, processes and clinical services.
You will supported by a passionate team of Associate NUM’s and skilled Nurses while reporting to and utilising the mentorship of the Director of Clinical Services.
This role will suit either an experienced clinical manager or a senior nurse looking to step into unit leadership.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical leadership skillset and will hold a passion for client care and customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will bring a capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a passionate mentor while effectively managing the resources and needs of the unit.
You will also bring;
- At least 5 years experience and qualification in mental health nursing.
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Clinical leadership or management experience will be highly regarded.
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications will be highly regarded.
Beleura Private Hospital is a 203 bed fully accredited private hospital located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, about one hour south-east of Melbourne in the seaside town of Mornington. Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1969.
Culture and Benefits of joining our Team
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/ holiday discounts.
- Staff wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking, uniform and subsidised meals.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Margaret Baker on BakerMa@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 31st May 2022, 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend