Nurse Unit Manager - Banksia, HDU Oncology Units
Job no: 531862
Work type: Full time
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking a Nurse Unit Manager to join the leadership team of our Banskia, HDU and Oncology Units at Shepparton Private Hospital.
This is a Permanent Full-Time role.
About the Role
In this role you will be taking on the full management of our Banksia, HDU and Oncology units and will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human & material resources within the ward. The role encompasses clinical care, planning, implementing and evaluating all practices, processes and clinical services of the unit.
You will supported by a passionate team of Associate NUM’s and skilled Nurses while reporting to and utilising the mentorship of the Director of Clinical Services.
This role will suit an experienced clinical manager or a senior nurse with team management and change management experience, looking to start their management career.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical leadership skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with extensive experience in acute care. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will bring a capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a passionate mentor while effectively managing the resources and needs of the unit.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- 5 years minimum relevant experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting.
- Clinical leadership or management experience.
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications will be highly regarded.
On offer is an hourly rate of $59.872 + Superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC NUM Level 1) [FTE $118,307.28 per annum]
Sponsorship is on offer for selected eligible candidates.
Shepparton Private Hospital, owned and operated by Australia’s largest private health care provider, Ramsay Health Care, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Simone Hazelman at HazelmanS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend