Registered Nurse and Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 532404
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered and Enrolled Nurses – Full-Time, Part-Time or Casual
Scrub Scout, Anaesthetics and PACU
- Join our passionate and expanding perioperative team!
- Work alongside skilled health professionals
- Enjoy flexible work practices and work/life balance
About the Role
- Recent $72 million expansion and re-development – 23 Theatres!
- Join our perioperative team across our three key teams: Scrub Scouts, Anaesthetics and PACU
- Full-Time, Part-Time or Casual opportunities available
- Report to Theatre Nurse Unit Manager and work closely with a supportive team.
- You have a passion for patient care in line with Ramsay's core values
- You have specialty experience in a relevant perioperative discipline
- You have relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse (EN must be IV Qualified).
- You have a minimum 2 years’ experience as a Nurse in a perioperative setting – Scrub Scout, Anaesthetics and/or PACU
- Utilising the latest advancements in Health technology, such as 18 Endosuites, Cardiac/Thoracic specific hybrid theatre, new state of the art Obstetrics Theatre, Neurosurgery Suite with Intra-Operative CT Scanner, the Da Vinci robotic surgical system, Mazor Spinal robot, and Rossa Orthopaedic robot and multiple brand new theatre facilities, the Greenslopes Private Hospital Theatre team operates on the cutting-edge of technology
- Employee Assistance Program | Flexible work practices
- Hospital Discount | Professional Development
- Discounted Private Health Insurance | Health and Wellness Programs
- Free parking!
Registered Nurse: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse: $32.23 - $35.34 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $63 691.22 - $69 824.13]
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
All new employees
- must be up-to-date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Sally Griggs, Nurse Unit Manager, on 07 3394 7846 or email GriggsS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend