Registered Nurse Team Leader (ANUM) - Cardiac Services
Job no: 532433
Work type: Full time
Location: Warringal Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
REGISTERED NURSE TEAM LEADER (ANUM)
Take on a true leadership role as part of Australia’s largest private healthcare provider. Permanent role available!
This is a Permanent Full Time position.
About the Role
As a senior member of our clinical team you will review, plan, oversee and deliver patient care within the unit under the guidance and support of the Nurse Unit Manager and Clinical Nurse Educator. The Associate Nurse Unit Manager (ANUM) role consists of clinical aptitude, dynamic planning and supportive leadership to enable the nursing team to provide a high level of quality service and care to our patients.
To succeed in this role, you must display strong clinical knowledge and competence within an acute surgical setting. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work 7 day rotating shifts including weekends will also be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum three (3) years’ cardiac nursing experience
- Previous experience in a surgical or day procedure unit
- Clinical leadership experience or post graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded
- Current clinical experience working in acute surgical services.
- Demonstrated personal commitment to ongoing professional development.
On offer is an hourly rate of $ 50.65 - $ 52.32 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC Associate Nurse Unit Manager gr1-gr\2) [FTE $100 084.40 - $ 103 384.32]
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Warringal Private Hospital has an established national and international reputation as a leading healthcare provider, achieving recognition in many specialties throughout the years, and leading medical tourism from all over the world. Specialising in Cardiology, Cardiothoracics, Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Pain Management and Oncology, the hospital provides a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services, Warringal Private Hospital provides the highest standard in all areas of health care.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Joy Miller at MillerJoy@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 28th May 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend