Registered Nurse - Urology/Gynaecology
Job no: 532486
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Urology | Gynaecology
Permanent Full Time / Part Time Opportunities
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team at Greenslopes Private Hospital.
About the Role
In need of a better work life balance? Apply today!
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our supportive team to continue to provide our patients with dedicated and specialised care in our 30-bed surgical urology and gynaecology unit. You will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate the care delivery needs of each patient and work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
This role will see you reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and you will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Two years post-graduation surgical experience in a hospital setting
- Previous experience in Urology | Gynaecology highly desirable
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Any post graduate qualifications will be highly regarded
This role requires a caring and compassionate nature that enables you to provide supportive care to patients and their families
$37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
Greenslopes Private Hospital is proud to be one of Australia’s leading private teaching hospitals. Located on the south side of Brisbane - Greenslopes Private is renowned as a world-class tertiary medical facility offering the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include:
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
All new employees
- must be up-to-date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Hayley Sage via Email: SageH@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 22nd May 2022, 11.55 pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend