Allied Health Manager
Job no: 532821
Work type: Full time
Location: Nowra Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Allied Health Professionals
Allied Health Manager
Permanent Full Time (80 hours per fortnight)
Join Australia’s Leading Private Healthcare Provider in this exciting opportunity at Nowra Private Hospital.
About the Role
As the Allied Health Manager, you will provide professional leadership, mentoring, support, specialist advice and provide a high level of clinical treatment. The allied health team that you will lead provides services across a range of clinical disciplines, diagnostic groups and service settings. From HDU to the community, our team are experts in ensuring our patients receive the services they need throughout their healthcare journey.
The successful applicant will work collaboratively with an experienced team of occupational therapists, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, psychologists and allied health assistants. Applicants are expected to assist clinically when required and preference to experience in physiotherapy.
The successful applicant must possess the following essential criteria:
- Current AHPRA registration as a recognised Allied Health professional
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience as a senior clinician in the area of Allied Health
- Previous management or team leader experience in a health or community-care setting
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Well-developed written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service and performance improvement
- Ability to work effectively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Nowra Private Hospital is a 62-bed Surgical, Medical/Rehabilitation facility, located on the South Coast in a semi rural environment and with easy access to Sydney. We provide a friendly working environment, flexible family orientated rosters & a team approach to patient care.
Nowra Private Hospital is a significant provider of hospital services in the district, servicing not only a long coastal strip but also a significant tourist population. Facilities include a 6-bed High Dependency/Critical Care Unit and also a Rehabilitation Unit with hydrotherapy pool. The Hospital provides comprehensive Medical/Surgical services. Nowra Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
All new employees
- must be up-to-date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Prue Buist, Chief Executive Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
Close Date: 31st May 2022
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend