Job no: 533033
Work type: Full time temp
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
North Shore Private Hospital. This a 6 month position for Maternity Leave cover!
About the Role
An opportunity exists for a qualified Radiographer to join our team at North Shore Private Hospital. We perform interesting and varied cases and enjoy a high level of respect within our multidisciplinary team. We pride ourselves on our state of the art equipment and a strong suite of training and learning resources to quickly get our new team members up to speed in the role.
In this role, you will report to the Chief Radiographer and work with a varied team of medical professionals and clinical staff. Scope of work includes theatre, angiography and cardiac cath lab experience desirable but not essential.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication and customer liaison skills. You will be flexible, self-motivated and will have the ability to work independently or as part of a team, and can manage multiple relationships with various stakeholders.
You will also bring;
- Minimum 1-year experience in General X-Rays and/or Theatre
- Current EPA Radiation Licence
- Current registration, and Registered with AHPRA
- Commitment to ongoing Professional Development.
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills & the ability to successfully work within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills with a patient care focus
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Sarah Costan on ElgawlyS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend