Food Service Assistant
Job no: 533509
Work type: Casual
Location: Warringal Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
Food Services Assistant
We are seeking enthusiastic Food Services Assistants to join our team on a Casual basis at Warringal Private Hospital.
About the Role
We are currently seeking casual Food Services Assistants to join our brilliant team who are focused on the best experience for our patients. This role may involve a variety of morning and afternoon shifts including occasional weekends. The Catering Manager remains flexible in this sense to assist in attracting the right candidate.
The role will entail, but is not limited to;
- Setting up, plating and distributing patient meals and beverages
- Assist with general kitchen duties as required
- Maintaining cleanliness within the department and at ward level in line with required food safety, infection control and hospital standards
- Being responsive and sensitive to customer information, their needs and requests
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a similar fast paced hospitality environment
- Proven track record of reliability, accuracy and high service standards
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene principles
- Ability to problem solve and maintain positive working relations with team members
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and effectively manage workflows
Desirable criteria: although not mandatory
- Experience in a hospital setting or commercial kitchen
- Barista / Café experience
- Certificate II or Certificate III in Hospitality
- Qualification / Experience in commercial Food Safe principles
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Warringal Private Hospital has an established national and international reputation as a leading healthcare provider, achieving recognition in many specialties throughout the years, and leading medical tourism from all over the world. Specialising in Cardiology, Cardiothoracics, Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Pain Management and Oncology, the hospital provides a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services, Warringal Private Hospital provides the highest standard in all areas of health care.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Stacey Falzon on FalzonS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 5th June 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend