Job no: 533736
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Midwife, Nursing - Registered
REGISTERED MIDWIVES | NURSES
Part Time and Casual Opportunities
Join Ramsay and be part of Australia’s global Ramsay Health Care group with hospitals in the UK, Europe, Asia, USA and around Australia
- Work with Australia’s top specialists
- Hone your skills to deliver quality care to parents and neonates
- Work with a brilliant team who are friendly and supportive
- Balance your life with our flexible working arrangements
You love the challenge, and the satisfaction, of working at the top level of practice in private health care.
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife (dual registration highly desirable)
- At least three years of post-graduate acute hospital experience
- Minimum of 3 years specialty experience in across the Maternity continuum (Maternity, Birth Suite, Post natal, SCN)
- Relevant post graduate qualifications highly regarded
- The flexibility to work across a rotating roster will be essential
On offer is a base hourly rate: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 334 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All new employees
- must be up-to-date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Gaylene Hardwick at HardwickG@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend