Registered Nurse – Scrub Scout
Hollywood Private Hospital is seeking motivated, proactive and professional Registered Nurses (Scrub Scout) to join our Theatre Department. There are multiple Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available.
About the Role
With 20 theatres, Hollywood Private Hospital is the largest private hospital theatre complex in Western Australia and contains some of the most innovative technologies, including robotic surgery capability. Our team assists with a range of surgeries including Orthopaedics, Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, ENT, Pain, Vascular and more.
With the hospital’s continued expansion and wide variety of services offered, an exciting opportunity is available to become an integral member of our growing team as a Scrub Scout. In the role, you will be responsible for the delivery of high quality perioperative care to patients, ensuring safe surgical outcomes are achieved, in line with the core values and strategic direction of the department, Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts, is critical for this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as either a Registered or Enrolled Nurse,
- Minimum of one year post registration experience in Scrub Scout,
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace,
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written),
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values.
Candidates with postgraduate qualifications relevant to area of speciality will be highly regarded.
$70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (Level 1.2-1.8)
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With more than 900 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the State’s largest private hospital based on bed numbers. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 800 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Tracy McFadzean, Clinical Nurse Manager on McFadzeanT@ramsayhealth.com.au