Registered Nurse – Rehabilitation Unit
We are seeking an experienced, positive and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join our Rehabilitation Unit at Cairns Private Hospital. This is a Permanent Part Time opportunity offering 60 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
With the expansion of our Rehabilitation Unit at Cairns Private Hospital, we are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team. As a Ramsay Health Care Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders. You will support the assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating of the care delivery of each patient’s individual needs. Permanent Night shift would also be considered.
You will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and working alongside a supportive team.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will bring experience in acute care and a passion for client care. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities will also be key for this role.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- 12 months post graduate experience as Registered Nurse preferred
- Relevant Rehabilitation nursing experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to work effectively in a health-care team, and positively influence the performance of other staff
This position requires someone with flexibility and the ability work in a fast-paced environment.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73,193.41 - $94,380.08]
In selected cases, sponsorship is available for the right candidate.
Cairns Private Hospital in tropical far north Queensland is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical, orthopaedic, obstetrics and cardiac services. This hospital is also equipped with The da Vinci surgical system, allowing surgeon’s to operate high-tech instrumentation with greater dexterity and precision than other minimally invasive techniques.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
For enquiries, please contact; Lynette Power at PowerL@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 31st May 2022 at 11:55pm