Registered Nurse - Accident and Emergency
Job no: 533875
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Pindara Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses - A&E
We have permanent full time, part time and casual opportunities for experienced Registered Nurses to join our Accident and Emergency team at Pindara Private Hospital, Benowa QLD
About the Role
The Pindara Emergency Centre is modern medical facility, run by highly experienced emergency staff who provide prompt and professional care. Our Emergency Services are supported by 24-hour radiology and pathology services.
As the Registered you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients within the Unit. You will have the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
This role will see you reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and you will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Registered Nurse specialising in Emergency care. A positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will be an organised and efficient professional with a strong customer focus who is able to cover a 7-day rotating roster including night duty.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience in a busy emergency nursing role
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in team environment
- Requires ALS (adult and paediatric)
- Post Graduate qualifications in Critical Care Nursing desirable (preferred emergency specific)
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $36.49 - $46.82 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $72 111.74 - $92 529.36].
Sponsorship is available to selected eligible applications
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast. Pindara Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". We offer
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Gail Kenealy, Nurse Unit Manager on KenealyG@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Applications Close: 7th April 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend