Candidate Care Officer
Job no: 533955
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan
Categories: Administration/Support Services, Human Resources
You will work in a close-knit, supportive team to on-board overseas healthcare workers
- advise candidates on the visa rules (training provided)
- help candidates to prepare their visa documentation
- collect pre-employment documents
- collate document packs to support visa applications
- prepare letters of offer
- advise on setting up an Australian bank account, housing, schools (training provided)
- You enjoy helping people and you deliver great customer care
- Strong attention to detail – your documentation is precise and correct
- Systems savvy - you are good at accurate data entry
- Great team player
- You are comfortable to multi-task, and working to tight deadlines
- People in our team choose to work from our Greenslopes office, or from home.
If you work from home, you will need:
- a home office space that meets Ramsay’s health and safety standards, and,
- suitable office equipment.
- Generally home-based people work in our Greenslopes office two days a week – but we are flexible!
Looking for more information?
- Fill out an application form
- If you’ve got what it takes, we will send you a link to an online briefing
- You will receive more information about the role and the team – and you can ask lots of questions
Why Work with Ramsay?
Ramsay is a global leader in private healthcare employing over 80,000 people and offering many career opportunities.
When you join our team, you will gain the benefits of:
- Job security and career development
- Flexible working arrangements including working-from-home
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Professional development including pathways to a career in recruitment or HR
- Employee benefits including discounted private health insurance and much more….
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
As a part of Ramsay Health Care’s ongoing response to the pandemic and commitment to the health and wellbeing of the community, successful applicants are required to provide evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 (including the booster) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation prior to commencement.
Close Date: 29 May 2022
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend