Registered Migration Agent or Immigration Lawyer
Job no: 533960
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan, Corporate Services - WA
Ramsay Health Care is Australia’s largest private health care provider. With over 80,000 employees globally and 72 hospitals and day surgeries in Australia, we need your help to onboard overseas health care workers who are critical to meeting the skills shortages and delivering healthcare services to all Australians.
PEOPLE CARING FOR PEOPLE
In this role you will:
- Engage with our Line Managers; know and understand the business needs
- Work with a tight-knit team to develop solutions
- With the support of our Candidate Care Officers:
- Provide immigration advice
- Prepare, check and lodge sponsorship applications
- Meet deadlines, and enable fast turnaround
- Support the Candidate Care Officers to learn, grow and develop
- Work with the Officers to deliver:
- Outstanding services to our Line Managers
- Top-quality candidate care to our employees and prospective employees
- Communicate progress to our stakeholders
- Lead process improvement
- Manage compliance activities in line with sponsorship obligations
- You enjoy being part of a high-performing team
- You thrive on learning, sharing ideas, and applying your knowledge to build the function
- Strong mental agility and a positive ‘can-do’ approach
- Hands-on – willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong sense of ownership, accountable for outcomes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Are a registered migration agent or legal practitioner with a solid knowledge of immigration law
- Have experience providing immigration advice, preferably in relation to employer sponsored visas.
- Have great attention to detail; high accuracy
- Have great communication skills
- You simplify the complex and make it easy for business people to understand
- Your recommendations are clear and concise
- You are good with the technologies, especially Microsoft Word and Excel
We believe our people are our most important asset. That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
We are growing fast, so there are opportunities for promotion
As a part of Ramsay Health Care’s ongoing response to the pandemic and commitment to the health and wellbeing of the community, successful applicants are required to provide evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 (including a third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation prior to commencement.
Applications Close: 29 May 2022
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend