Anaesthetic Clinical Nurse
Tropical North Queensland allows for the ultimate work/life balance with options for city or beachside living. Bring your clinical skills to Cairns Private Hospital and join our team in a Permanent Full Time Position.
About the Role
Cairns Private Hospital has an extensive range of surgical services including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services. This position will see you joining our amazing Perioperative services team as a clinical (L2) anaesthetic nurse.
You will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Operating Theatre Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Operating Theatre Manager and work with a diverse team driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of care.
To succeed in this role, you will bring strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting with experience as an anaesthetics nurse. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes. You will be a dedicated team player while comfortable working autonomously if necessary.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of (3) three years’ experience post AHPRA registration in an acute hospital environment in a hospital theatre is essential
- Recent experience working as an anaesthetics nurse or technician is essential
- Any relevant postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
Cairns is a thriving tourist town with opportunities for numerous leisure pursuits in close proximity. There is a lively night scene with access to live theatre, concerts and the arts. The lifestyle is casual, built around the outdoors. Both JCU and CQU Universities have a campus in the city and there is access to numerous high-quality public and private schools. Beachside or inner-city living are both available options. Wherever you choose to live, the drive to work will be short and scenic.
About the Organisation
Cairns Private Hospital in tropical far north Queensland is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical, orthopaedic, obstetrics and cardiac services. This hospital is also equipped with The da Vinci surgical system, allowing surgeon’s to operate high-tech instrumentation with greater dexterity and precision than other minimally invasive techniques.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
For all enquiries about this position please contact Leearna Rotherham, the Perioperative Services Manager on email@example.com
Applications Close: 24 May 2022 at 11:55pm