Job no: 534246
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital, Joondalup Health Campus, Peel Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Registered
REGISTERED NURSES – GENERAL MEDICAL/SURGICAL
Permanent Full Time, Part Time, Casual
Multiple WA locations. You choose!
- JOONDALUP – Joondalup Health Campus
- NEDLANDS – Hollywood Private Hospital
- MANDURAH - Peel Health Campus
Ramsay people are caring and compassionate ‘people people’ who create a sense of belonging and thrive on teaming.
We are listeners and learners who see potential in people and seize opportunities to solve, to create, and to care.
Caring is never a one-way street at Ramsay – the carers are cared for here.
Join us and we will:
- Value your strengths
- Appreciate your contribution
- Support you to learn and grow
- Strong clinical skillset
- At least two years of hospital experience required
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
Join us and you will:
- Immediately access our flexible work opportunities
- Enjoy working as part of our close-knit, supportive team
- Play a critical role in our mission to deliver excellent patient care
$73,239.29 - $96,376.66 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Sponsorship is available for selected eligible applicants.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend