Job no: 534734
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Dudley Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking Registered Nurses to join our team at Dudley Private Hospital.
Permanent Full-Time or Part-Time opportunity available.
About the Opportunity
Dudley Hospital operates a 47-bed general medical/surgical ward offering Orthopaedic, Paediatric, Gynaecological, Bariatric, ENT and Rehabilitation services. We have a 2 bed CCU to support our interventional Cardio Cath Lab. We have an extensive education program throughout the hospital, utilising our SIMS room and fulltime educator. Dudley has recently undergone a thorough renovation and extension with up-to-date single bedrooms and equipment.
There are opportunities to consolidate your existing knowledge and skills while striving to learn new ones. We are a friendly happy team that works to provide excellent customer service.
As a Registered Nurse, you will join and support our dedicated team to ensure a high level of nursing care is delivered and maintained at all times. This will involve, but is not limited to:
- Assessing, planning, coordinating, evaluating the care delivery needs of patients
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner
- Working effectively in a multidisciplinary team while undertaking additional tasks as directed by the Nurse Unit Manager
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting, be passionate about utilising evidence-based practice and thrive when working within a varied and fast-paced environment. Your ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate patient care will assist in maintaining excellent time management, a skill essential for this role.
You will also meet the following criteria:
- Registered with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum two (2) years’ previous experience
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently as required
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Preference for night duty is desirable but not essential
On offer is a bases hourly rate ranging from $33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 - $94 077.36].
Dudley Private Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
For enquiries about this opportunity, please contact Michele Turner via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 3 July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend