Job no: 535025
Work type: Part time
Location: Pindara Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse – Novice Nurse
We are seeking a passionate Registered Nurse to join our Cardiac Catheter Lab at Pindara Private Hospital located on the beautiful Gold Coast.
This is a Permanent Part -Time opportunity.
About the Role
You will be exposed to the Specialized Cardiac Catherisation Laboratory Nurse Novice Program, specialising in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Anaesthetics & Cardiac Post Operative Recovery Care.
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be mentored by Senior Clinicians and be required to participate in and complete a 2-year Novice Program which will include a 1 year training program followed by a requirement to remain employed in the department for a further 1 year. In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in and complete a post graduate qualification, if you have not completed one already.
To succeed in this role, you will bring strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting with experience in Cardiac or Cardiac Catheter Labs. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes. The flexibility to manage a rotating roster will be crucial to this role.
You will also have the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience in a critical care environment or cardiac unit preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team
- Desire to participate in the Novice program with the intention to commit to a career within the Perioperative discipline
Registered Nurses: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $72 111.74 - $92 529.36]
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast and has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
All new employees
- must be up to date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Narelle Holmes, Nurse Unit Manager at holmesN@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 30 June 2022, 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend