Registered Nurse / Midwife
Job no: 535163
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Frances Perry House
Categories: Midwife, Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses / Midwives
- Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities
- Join our well-respected and recognised “Ramsay Way” culture
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Francis Perry’s unique and caring spirit
About the Role
Due to growth of our services, we are looking for multiple Registered Nurses / Midwives to join our friendly and supportive team within the Special Care Nursery at Frances Perry House in central Melbourne. As a Registered Nurse /Midwife, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This will directly involve the assessing, planning and delivery of care to those patients.
In this role you will be joining a team dedicated to delivering a high standard of support and care for mothers, newborns and their families. Our multidisciplinary team of experienced obstetricians, midwives, nurses, lactation consultants and allied health professional’s work together to ensure a comfortable and confident experience – before, during and after pregnancy.
You will have the chance to participate in a comprehensive orientation program and receive extensive support from the Nurse Unit Manager, shift leaders and our clinical development team in carrying out your duties.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with a passion for women’s and children’s health and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values.
You will also bring;
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Midwife
- Recent clinical experience in a Special Care Nursery/ NICU required
- Strong ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate patient care amid rapidly changing situations
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Postgraduate maternity qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential.
- Recent clinical experience working with CPAP and Nasal Prong High Flow will be highly regarded
$ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
About the Organisation
Frances Perry House is a fully accredited obstetric and surgical hospital located in the renowned Parkville Biomedical Precinct. Specialising in women’s health, we are committed to providing the highest standards of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies. Our specialities include obstetrics, gynaecology, urogynaecology, plastic and cosmetic surgery. Each year, we perform over 5600 procedures and deliver more than 3000 babies.
Our Special Care Nursery cares for babies ≥31 weeks, > 1000gms who require extra care. We are able to provide respiratory support such as CPAP and High Flow.
We also offer a strong focus on professional development with access to the Ramsay Health Training and Development Program and post-graduate scholarships.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more!
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
For enquiries, please contact:
Jen Francis, Nurse Unit Manager
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend