Registered Nurse and Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 535252
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse and Enrolled Nurses - Day of Surgery Lounge
We are seeking experienced and highly motivated Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join our team at Greenslopes Private Hospital!
- Join Australia's largest private health care provider. Flexible work/life balance! Excellent team! Industry discounts!
- Multiple Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available.
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
About the Role
We are seeking professional and experienced nurses to join our team to help us continue the high standard of care and professionalism with which our department is renowned. As the Registered or Enrolled Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered. To be successful you will be a committed team player with a passion for delivering excellent customer service and thrive in working within a varied and fast paced environment.
Skills & Experience
- You have relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse (EN must be IV Qualified).
- You have a minimum 2 years’ experience in an acute care hospital setting
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
Enrolled Nurse (medication Endorsed): $32.23 - $35.34 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $63 691.22 - $69 824.13]
Registered Nurse: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
About the Organisation
Greenslopes Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operators, and is located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 23 operating theatres.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please refer to the contact details below:
Jeannette Malak, Clinical Nurse - firstname.lastname@example.org
Claudette Francison, Nurse Unit Manager - email@example.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend