Job no: 535297
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Glengarry Private Hospital, Joondalup Health Campus, Peel Health Campus
Categories: Midwife, Nursing - Registered
Permanent Full Time, Part Time, Casual
Multiple WA locations. You choose!
- Joondalup Health Campus, Joondalup WA
- Peel Health Campus, Mandurah WA
- Glengarry Private Hospital, Duncraig WA
Ramsay people are caring and compassionate ‘people people’ who create a sense of belonging and thrive on teaming.
We are listeners and learners who see potential in people and seize opportunities to solve, to create, and to care.
Caring is never a one-way street at Ramsay – the carers are cared for here.
Join us and we will:
- Value your strengths
- Appreciate your contribution
- Support you to learn and grow
- Strong clinical skillset
- Required: At least two years of hospital experience as a Registered Midwife
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
Join us and you will:
- Immediately access our flexible work opportunities
- Enjoy working as part of our close-knit, supportive team
- Play a critical role in our mission to deliver excellent patient care
$70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Sponsorship available for selected eligible applicants.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend