Registered and Enrolled Nurses (IV Qualified)
We have multiple Permanent Full-Time or Part-Time opportunities available to join our Ward 4F - Medical/Respiratory Ward at Pindara Private Hospital.
About the Role
We are seeking motivated, dynamic and experienced Nurses to join the team in our Medical/ Respiratory Ward. Working within a supportive team, dedicated to providing our patients with support and specialised care, you will be responsible for providing high level clinical care and exceptional customer service to patients and their families. This will involve assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each individual patient.
This role will see you reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with recent acute medical nursing experience. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Nursing registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse
- Enrolled Nurses to be medication endorsed and IV qualified
- Minimum 2 years relevant specialty experience in an acute care setting.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work as a cohesive team member
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from:
Registered Nurses: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
Enrolled Nurses: $32.23 - $35.34 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $63 691.22 - $69 824.13]
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa, on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 19 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, 5 bed Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialist’s suite building.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Kim Fraser via FraserK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 9 July 2022 at 11:55pm