General Services Officer - Housekeeping
Job no: 535367
Work type: Casual
Location: Kareena Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
General Services Officer
We are seeking an experienced General Services Officer – Housekeeper/Cleaner to join our Team at Kareena Private Hospital.
Multiple Casual opportunities available!
About the Role
You will be responsible for providing and maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness throughout all areas of the hospital, ensuring these are in line with infection control guidelines. You will use a range of equipment and be responsible and accountable for your own designated cleaning responsibilities to ensure the team reaches the goals and objectives required on each allocated shift.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will work cooperatively and collaboratively with the Environmental Services team and enjoy working in a role where you can make a positive contribution and make a difference to those around you.
To succeed in this role, you will have previous cleaning experience in a hospital and theatre setting with a passion delivering a high standard of customer service, all in line with our Ramsay core values. Strong organisational skills and the capacity to handle high volume catering workflows will be key to this role.
You will also bring:
- Understanding of Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Proven experience with hazard identification
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene principles
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to commence at short notice 7 days a week to cover mornings, afternoon and evening shifts.
- Experience in health care industry (Desirable)
- Experience in a previous housekeeping role (Desirable)
About the Organisation
Kareena Private Hospital is a modern 150 bed facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. It is conveniently located directly opposite Sutherland Public Hospital and close to public transport. Kareena Private Hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility including orthopaedic, gynaecological and obstetric services and Rehabilitation. Kareena Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Kirsten Bruchhauser at BruchhauserK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 4 July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend