We are seeking passionate Registered Nurses to join our Cardiac Services Team at Pindara Private Hospital on the beautiful Gold Coast.
Permanent Full and Part-Time opportunities available.
About the Role
Our Cardiac Services Unit includes a 5-bed Coronary Care Unit and an 18-bed cardiac telemetry step down unit. These areas are run by teams of highly skilled cardiologists, nurses, and allied health professionals in accordance with the latest Cardiac Society recommendations. We are equipped with advanced monitoring equipment and have the facility to manage any acute care patient, in a comfortable private environment.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered with a focus on our Coronary Care Unit patients. In this role, you will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and work with a diverse team driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of care.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a qualified Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service. You will have exceptional communication skills with the capacity to work as part of a fast-paced team. Specialty experience in Cardiac Services will be essential to this role.
The flexibility to handle a 7-day rotating roster will be required for this role.
You will also bring:
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum three (3) years post graduate nursing experience
- Recent Cardiac nursing experience is highly desirable
- Any relevant specialty qualifications will be highly regarded
On offer is a bases hourly rate ranging from $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08].
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialists suite building.
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Leigh Hutchinson, Nurse Unit Manager at HutchinsonLeigh@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Applications Close: 9 July 2022 at 11:55pm