Registered Nurse – Night Duty
Acute Medical, Oncology/Haematology and Cardiology Unit | Hollywood Private Hospital, Nedlands WA
Permanent Part-Time Night Shift Opportunities
About the Role
Our acute Medical, Oncology & Haematology, and Cardiology wards at Hollywood Private Hospital are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to provide patients with the highest standard of dedicated and specialised care. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To be successful in these roles you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. Prior experience in either Medical, Oncology/Haematology or Cardiology is preferred for the role. This role requires a caring and compassionate nature that enables you to provide supportive care to patients and their carers.
This role will see you reporting to the Clinical Nurse Manager and supported by the Clinical Nurse and Shift leaders. You will demonstrate the following;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Preference for two (2) years’ post graduate experience working in an acute hospital setting
- Experience with Central Venous Access Devices is desirable
- Chemotherapy administration competency is desirable for the Oncology & Haematology ward
- Ability and commitment to work as part of a dynamic flexible team
- Night shift availability is a must for these roles
$70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With more than 900 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the State’s largest private hospital based on bed numbers. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 800 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Natalie Chemello on ChemelloN@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 6th July 2022 at 11.55pm