Job no: 535593
Work type: Casual
Location: Berkeley Vale Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Berkeley Vale Private Hospital is seeking a dynamic Group Therapist to our team in a Casual position. The position would suit a psychologist, or a mental health trained occupational therapist or social worker.
About the Role
The role will involve planning and facilitation of Group Therapy Programs, which provide support, skills and education in the treatment and management of mental health illnesses. The ability to plan and organise skills groups along with a commitment to excellence in the delivery of healthcare services to patients seeking mental health treatment will also be key to this position.
To succeed in this role, you will be a motivated, energetic and flexible team player with a high degree of professionalism. You will have excellent clinical and communication skills and strive to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of patients. You will have experience in a sole facilitation group therapy role.
- APHRA registration
- Relevant mental health profession registration and/or qualifications
- Experience in facilitating group therapy
- Experience with Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy as well as other therapeutic modalities
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated initiative and creative thinking
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We believe our people are our most important asset. That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Rebecca Jepson via email on email@example.com.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend