Peri-operative Clinical Facilitator
Job no: 535641
Work type: Part time
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Perioperative Clinical Facilitator
This is a Permanent Part-time (64 hours per fortnight) opportunity for a Perioperative Clinical Facilitator to join our Clinical Education team at John Flynn Private Hospital.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Perioperative Clinical Facilitator that will assist in providing education to new and current staff members in all areas of Theatre, including Scrub Scouts, Anaesthetics and Recovery. You will be a part of the Grad and Novice programs and will help facilitate the integration of new staff into the department. You will support and encourage professional development opportunities for all perioperative nursing staff.
Our Perioperative department at John Flynn Private Hospital utilises the latest advancements in Health technology and we offer surgical services across a vast range of specialties including Cardiothoracic, Urology, ENT, Orthopaedics, Plastics, state of the art Obstetrics, Gynaecology and the Mako, and Da Vinci robotic surgical systems.
To succeed in this role, you will bring exceptional time management skills, be highly organised and flexible with working shifts to accommodate educational needs. You will have a committed and proactive approach to professional development, demonstrated experience in mentoring clinical staff and be an exceptional and positive role model.
You will also bring:
- Relevant Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 5 years clinical experience within perioperative environment, anaesthetics and/or recovery.
- Experience working as a Scrub/scout is desirable
- Experience in a Perioperative Clinical Facilitator role
- Postgraduate qualification in Perioperative Nursing and/or Clinical Education (or working towards)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (or working towards) is desirable
You will bring a strong clinical skillset with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay’s core values.
About the Hospital
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 334 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Anne-Marie Buhmann on Buhmanna@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 3 July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend