Job no: 535767
Work type: Full time
Location: Southern Highlands Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Permanent Full Time
Take your leadership skills to the next level as part of the Ramsay Team!
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong Sterilising Services skillset, and previous Manager or similar department senior role wanting to step into a management role. You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to inspire, motivate and mentor your team. You will be a leader with a passion for seeing your team members succeed and grow. You will have an exceptional understanding of AS4187, as we make changes to comply with this standard.
You will also require:
- Highly experienced Instrument Technician with current knowledge of all aspects of Sterilising Services and the requirements of AS/NZS 4187 OR Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience within a management or leadership role is essential
- 3 years minimum experience within a sterilisation team or unit.
- Certificate lll in Sterilisation Services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to act as a positive role model and as a professional at all times
- Demonstrated ability to nurture and develop team members with potential to advance their career
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and capital resources
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills
The salary for this role will be negotiable for the right candidate, dependant on suitability and experience.
Southern Highlands Private Hospital provides 71 acute medical and surgical beds, as well as an extensive range of onsite rehabilitation and palliative care services for the community and beyond to the regional and rural areas. The Hospital has 4 Operating Theatres, a Procedure Room, a Day Surgery Unit and a Day Oncology Unit. The hospital is located in Bowral, adjacent to the public hospital.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact Annie Dean on DeanA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 12th July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend