Perioperative Registered Nurse
Job no: 535844
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Beleura Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Perioperative Registered Nurse
Permanent Full-Time or Part Time
Join our Perioperative (instrument/circulating) team at Beleura Private Hospital in Mornington, VIC.
About the Role
In this role you will work within our busy Scrub/Scout team caring for patients within the operating room alongside a diverse team of medical professionals, nurses and support team members. You will review, plan and deliver patient care with the support and guidance of the Perioperative Services Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. You will utilise knowledge of surgical aseptic techniques whilst acting as circulating nurse, ensuring sterility is always maintained and instrument counts are conducted in line with the department policies.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a Registered Nurse with 2 years’ Perioperative experience.
You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential.
Hourly rate of $ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
About the Hospital
Beleura Private Hospital is a 203 bed fully accredited private hospital located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, about one hour south-east of Melbourne in the seaside town of Mornington. Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1969.
Culture and Benefits of joining our Team:
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/ holiday discounts.
- Staff wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking, uniform and subsidised meals.
Sponsorship is available for selected eligible applicants.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Hayley Culliver, Perioperative Services Manager, at CulliverH@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 13th July 2022, 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend