Job no: 535897
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse – Night Duty
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Night Duty team at Peninsula Private Hospital. This is a Permanent Full-Time / Part Time opportunity.
About the Role
This Registered Nurse position will be working in the 30-bed Medical and Surgical ward that has a fast-paced environment.
As a member of our clinical team, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse Specialists and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. You will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication and time management skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as an Registered Nurse
- Minimum 2 years acute medical experience required
- Good communication and time management skills are essential
- Any postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential
Registered Nurse: $ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
The rate above is exclusive of penalties and allowances.
About the Hospital
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is a modern medical, surgical and maternity hospital servicing Frankston and the beautiful Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. Peninsula Private has five well-equipped operating theatres and cardiac catheter laboratory and coronary care unit.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Ruiling Sun via email on SunJane@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend