Job no: 535909
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: The Border Cancer Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Permanent Full-Time, Part-Time, and Casual opportunities!
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurses to join our team at The Border Cancer Hospital.
In this role you will be working across our modern 28-chair Day Oncology Unit and 30-bed inpatient Oncology Ward, providing cancer treatments and supportive care to the Albury-Wodonga community. As a member of our clinical team, you will be reviewing, planning and providing care to patients across their cancer journey, with the support of a strong multidisciplinary team.
This role reports directly to the Nurse Unit Manager and works across a rotating roster.
You will bring proven clinical experience in a hospital setting as a trained nurse and a desire to work in the challenging area of Oncology. This role will suit an individual with a passion for client care and the ability to provide a high level of customer service to our patients.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Oncology experience is highly desired but not essential as training will be provided.
- Postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded though not essential.
Registered Nurse - $33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 - $94 077.36]
Border Cancer Hospital consists of a 28-chair day oncology ward and a 30-bed inpatient oncology ward, over two levels. We are committed to working closely with all cancer services within our community to ensure comprehensive cancer care is delivered to a high standard to the people of our region.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Sonia Mackay, Nurse Unit Manager at email@example.com.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend