Job no: 535970
Work type: Casual
Location: Kareena Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Kareena Private Hospital are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join the team on a Casual or Part-time basis on the Weekends.
About the Role
Our Physiotherapists work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. You will be responsible for providing high quality physiotherapy assessment, treatment and discharge planning for patients across the hospital.
This position offers the opportunity to work across inpatient rehabilitation, surgical/medical ward services. Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
This position is primarily for the Weekend on a Casual or Permanent Part-time basis.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset and have a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist who thrives in working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Registration with AHPRA as a physiotherapist
- Experience within a hospital environment is desirable
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy treatment programs
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience in conducting exercise conditioning treatment programs
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team to plan and deliver quality patient care
- New grads welcome to apply
Kareena Private Hospital is a modern 142 bed facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. It is conveniently located directly opposite Sutherland Public Hospital and close to public transport. Kareena Private Hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility offering a comprehensive range of services including Rehabilitation, an Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Kareena Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Aaron Shaw at: email@example.com.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend