Clinical Nurse Specialist - Level 2 Clinical Nurse
Job no: 536026
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Clinical Nurse Specialist
Level 2 Clinical Nurse
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivate person to assist our Hospital Nursing Coordinators!
This is a permanent part-time opportunity!
About the Opportunity
The successful applicant will need to be a highly motivated person with strong clinical, interpersonal and critical thinking skills committed to providing the best patient outcomes.
You will be required to assist with clinical issues that develop after hours. This may include assisting ward staff with procedures, PIV Cannulation, reviewing post-op and unwell patients, assessing staff competencies and acting as a resource for nursing staff.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 4 years post graduate experience in an acute setting
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and have flexible work practices
- Competency in PIV Cannulation
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and evidence-based practice to promote optimal patient care
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Sound computer skills in MS Officer suite
- Commitment to excellence in nursing and continuous quality improvement
- Experience in acute surgical setting
- Post-graduate certificate/diploma in Acute Nursing (or similar)
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $48.38 - $52.01 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4) [FTE $95,598.88 - $102,775.32].
About the Hospital
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 354 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Joanne Brocket, Assistant Director of Clinical Services on (07) 5598 9094 or via BrocketJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 3 July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend